Discuss, play hottest multiplayer games, read blog or wiki on NotSoCasual.com!

Manamancers

Goodgame Empire

Super Mechs

Helmet Heroes

CS Portable

Dillo Hills 2

Bad Eggs Online

Welcome guest Login or Register to post.

BUG report

Official forum
Forum rules
This is official forum of Manamancers

Re: BUG report

Postby Rob1092 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Hey

An opponent once tried an anti-shield potion but it had no effect on me.
Rob1092

Postby Maras » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:43 pm

Hi Rob, I tried to replicate the bug, but I was not able to.

The anti - potions are working a bit different though. You can see the effect immediately when you use the button, not after you play your move (which is how other potions works).

Is it possible that you just missed it because you was expecting that the potion will make it's effect after opponents turn?

It's not very transparent, I know, I will make some workaround in a future.

Thanks!
Manamancers

It's not a bug, it's a feature!

Google+ | NotSoCasual
Maras
Site Admin

Postby Alkazar » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:45 pm

Hi,
Just wondering why my event points has never been accumulated even though i played this Manamancers game quite often.Everytime when i logged in ,i will see that my event points always turn back to zero and never adds up.Please help me to fix this problem since i love this game so much. Thank you.
Alkazar

Postby macattaque » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:04 am

OK but where, WHERE do we report bugs....this is an inadequate place to do it. I have emailed and gotten no response whatsoever, nada, nothing, zilch. I am about to level up again and my last level up I didn't get my prize. I suspect this has been the case since the bug where we all went around with only our underwear on but since I don't notice or care if I don't get potion rewards I can't be sure...What I CAN be sure of is that I didn't get my coin reward when I leveled up to level 58 and now I have another coin reward imminent and want to make sure this bug is fixed before I don't get coins AGAIN!
macattaque

Postby Maras » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:57 am

Alkazar wrote:Hi,
Just wondering why my event points has never been accumulated even though i played this Manamancers game quite often.Everytime when i logged in ,i will see that my event points always turn back to zero and never adds up.Please help me to fix this problem since i love this game so much. Thank you.

Hello, can you please let me know your Manamancers nickname?

macattaque wrote:OK but where, WHERE do we report bugs....this is an inadequate place to do it. I have emailed and gotten no response whatsoever, nada, nothing, zilch. I am about to level up again and my last level up I didn't get my prize. I suspect this has been the case since the bug where we all went around with only our underwear on but since I don't notice or care if I don't get potion rewards I can't be sure...What I CAN be sure of is that I didn't get my coin reward when I leveled up to level 58 and now I have another coin reward imminent and want to make sure this bug is fixed before I don't get coins AGAIN!

Hello,

Player level 56 is the last reward currently implemented in a game, and I currently do not have time to implement more rewards :-/

I have added 200 coins to your account for your progression though!
Manamancers

Google+ | NotSoCasual
Maras
Site Admin

Postby Marrokus » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:29 pm

Hey Maras!

I think my account is running through a bug. :oops:

When I play the game and have some wins I'm receiving some event points, but when I log out those points are disappearing. :( I noticied it 2 days ago, when I come back at this game after a year or more.

Hope you can help me bro! My in game name is Marrokus

Thanks!
Marrokus

Postby Maras » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:13 pm

Marrokus wrote:Hey Maras!

I think my account is running through a bug. :oops:

When I play the game and have some wins I'm receiving some event points, but when I log out those points are disappearing. :( I noticied it 2 days ago, when I come back at this game after a year or more.

Hope you can help me bro! My in game name is Marrokus

Thanks!

Hi Marrokus, I see 413 event points for this month. Is that correct?
Manamancers

Google+ | NotSoCasual
Maras
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Manamancers