Discuss, play hottest multiplayer games, read blog or wiki on NotSoCasual.com!

Manamancers

Goodgame Empire

Super Mechs

Helmet Heroes

CS Portable

Dillo Hills 2

Bad Eggs Online

Welcome guest Login or Register to post.

BUG report

Official forum
Forum rules
This is official forum of Manamancers

Re: BUG report

Postby Maras » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:56 am

At least it works now,

I still do not know what caused it yet :-/
Manamancers

It's not a bug, it's a feature!

Google+ | NotSoCasual
Maras
Site Admin

Postby Skyclad Observer » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Heya!
I've had a couple of problems with the game, so here goes;

First of all I seem to be unable to access the equipment store; there just doesn't seem to be any option at the menu. I've heard something about a second menu, but can't seem to find it. And here I was looking forward to a snazzy new outfit! :mrgreen: (Mr. Green is the best!)
Screenshot! (I really miss the spoiler function. :\)

And then there is more of a bug-bug; several times now, I have been writing a message near the end of a match; the fight ends, I finish my message, hit enter and; nothing. I am now completely unable to send any messages. I can write them just fine, but once I hit enter the text just disappears from the writing-field and doesn't appear in the log.

And that's all! Hope it's useful; otherwise, feel free to interrogate me. D:
Skyclad Observer

Postby Maras » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:58 pm

Hello,

You can't access potion and equipment shop at this level, play few more games and it will be available for you.

I will work on that messages :-)

You got +10 coins :)
Manamancers

Google+ | NotSoCasual
Maras
Site Admin

Postby Skyclad Observer » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:07 am

Yeah, I found out about the equipment a lil' while ago. Made me feel pretty stupid! :mrgreen:
However, it did feel like it could be a bit more transparent; perhaps the menu could always be there, just with greyed-out buttons and a notice, saying you will have to be 'Level [Insert number here]' before unlocking the store.

Anyway, sorry, that wasn't why I was posting; earlier tonight another player and I came across a bit of an odd bug. It went like this; we were just playing normally and at one point we ran out of possible combinations so the game generated a new 'board'. However, on this new board there were NO legitimate options at all. I first became fully aware of this when time began running out and the game suggested an illegitimate move. Before the situation really dawned upon us, time ran out and it was too late to snap a screenshot. :oops:

P.S: Awarding coins for stuff like community events, suggestions and bug reports is a great idea! It's a really interesting way of encouraging players to be active in the community. :)
Skyclad Observer

Postby Skyclad Observer » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:40 am

At this point, I can't help but feel that I'm being overly active around here. >___<

Anyway, I just noticed another bug; the three buttons at the upper right corner of the screen('N', music and sound) have disappeared; I do not know when this happened or for how long it has gone on, since I've had the game open in an inactive tab for the majority of the night (bad habits die hard...).
Anyway; it is easy to solve at the user-end; you just have to log out and in again. You don't even have to refresh the page.
Skyclad Observer

Postby Maras » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:02 am

I will look into the field changing, but I did not noticed it myself yet :-/

The three icons in top right corner goes up sometimes on purpose. (in highscore tables, in game and so on)
Manamancers

Google+ | NotSoCasual
Maras
Site Admin

Postby Skyclad Observer » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:35 pm

Ah, I see. But this time the icons stayed away, no matter what I did; for instance they wouldn't even appear on the menu-screen. However, when I went into a match, I would briefly see the 'N' icon flash into view and then disappear. And that's the only time I'd see any trace of them at all.
I hope I'm not being too bothersome with all of this! ;d
Skyclad Observer

Postby Maras » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:31 pm

Not at all!

Thanks for your report, I will look into it, but its not my top priority now.
Manamancers

Google+ | NotSoCasual
Maras
Site Admin

Postby Skyclad Observer » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:34 pm

Heh, I just discovered a tiny bug, which I hope you don't fix.
This is a screenshot! Yay!
Basically, if you click on the Press "ENTER" button, you can type whatever you want. On the button. :P

Oh, and really. Sorry about crowding you with minor bugs. I almost feel like a grammar nazi at this point...
Skyclad Observer

Postby Davila » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:43 pm

Not sure if anyone checks this still, but I have stumbled upon 2 potential bugs. Today during a match no more than 2 minutes ago, the network stalled. Although the battle/matching section was inaccessible, I was still able to chat with my opponent.

The second potential bug is the disappearance of the shop to upgrade armor and weaponry.

Thank you for reading this :)
Davila

PreviousNext

Return to Manamancers