Discuss, play hottest multiplayer games, read blog or wiki on NotSoCasual.com!

Manamancers

Goodgame Empire

Super Mechs

Helmet Heroes

CS Portable

Dillo Hills 2

Bad Eggs Online

Welcome guest Login or Register to post.

Manamancers Feedback/Idea thread

Official forum
Forum rules
This is official forum of Manamancers

Re: Manamancers Feedback/Idea thread

Postby Maras » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Hi Croconut,

I will implement the mute button and perhaps even players who are muted very often will recieve some sort of penalization (perhaps chat disable for X games).

I will think about the potion selling a bit more, but I will probably not implement that. Honestly I want people to use the potions, so if they have some and they are not able to sell them, they might as well use them :-)

Anyway you got +20 coins for your valuable input! Thanks!
Manamancers

It's not a bug, it's a feature!

Google+ | NotSoCasual
Maras
Site Admin

Postby croconut » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:03 pm

Thanks for your considerate answer (and for the coins :) ) and receive the same best regards from the same croconut!
croconut

Postby zafar122 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:49 am

When you play against computer, it would be awesome, if you can change the difficult. Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert (Level 5 required)

And then like achiments, Ex: Win your opponent 3 times in a row. (And here the amount how much xp/gold you get for it)

Postby Maras » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:35 am

zafar122 wrote:When you play against computer, it would be awesome, if you can change the difficult. Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert (Level 5 required)

And then like achiments, Ex: Win your opponent 3 times in a row. (And here the amount how much xp/gold you get for it)

Hello, this kind of change would really be nice, but it would open a door for a lot of exploits and our main goal is to have just multiplayer matches. (playing vs computer should be just a filler before you find a match)

We plan to add achievements for multiplayer wins / objectives though.

I would like to give you few coins for your idea, but I did not find your account. What is your account name?

Thanks!
Manamancers

Google+ | NotSoCasual
Maras
Site Admin

Postby valdrea » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:22 am

ok , why am I as a first time player being matched against players that have won 1000s of games... is there no skill lvl matching? I wouldn't be as flustered but I start a new game with AI and I'm figuring the game out and it kicks me out and matches me with someone fully armored what look likes buffs? This really doesn't make for a kind environment for new players. I like the idea of this game but if every game I just get my ass handed to me there no real incentive to play further. QQ
valdrea

Postby Maras » Sat May 02, 2015 7:53 am

Hello,

you are right. I am sorry but we can not change it - the number of players is just too low and if players would have to wait to get matched with someone with similar skill, some players would have to wait even more than 10 minutes. So there is no matching mechanism :-/

You can play vs AI when you log out without worrying it will match you with someone. (AI should be just a waiting ground and multiplayer should be all it's about)

Anyway you got +20 coins for your feedback.
Manamancers

Google+ | NotSoCasual
Maras
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Manamancers