Discuss, play hottest multiplayer games, read blog or wiki on NotSoCasual.com!

Manamancers

Goodgame Empire

Super Mechs

Helmet Heroes

CS Portable

Dillo Hills 2

Bad Eggs Online

Welcome guest Login or Register to post.

Manamancers Feedback/Idea thread

Official forum
Forum rules
This is official forum of Manamancers

Re: Manamancers Feedback/Idea thread

Postby Maras » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:03 pm

There is a way how to check your potions - it's the number in top right corner of potions in "Be ready for battle!" screen, but you are right that it's not very convenient.
Manamancers

It's not a bug, it's a feature!

Google+ | NotSoCasual
Maras
Site Admin

Postby pat34lee » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:48 am

As you can tell, even in the forum, almost nobody is playing the game. I can play on and off for days without finding a live opponent. There needs to be a way to earn the coins and rewards against the AI's, even if you need to beef them up a little.
pat34lee

Postby Maras » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:05 am

pat34lee wrote:As you can tell, even in the forum, almost nobody is playing the game. I can play on and off for days without finding a live opponent. There needs to be a way to earn the coins and rewards against the AI's, even if you need to beef them up a little.

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

The game is not released yet and it will be really soon. So that's why there are so low number of players. I am just waiting on new graphics for armors and weapons from artist. I will also port the game to Android once it's released. It will surely get better after release.

Sorry I am not planning to reward players for playing with AI. But it won't be a big deal if there will be enough players. :-)

Anyway, you got +20 coins for feedback, and you can get another 20 here: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=59
Manamancers

Google+ | NotSoCasual
Maras
Site Admin

Postby pat34lee » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:39 am

I agree. Once the game has live players, rewarding AI play would be counterproductive. I like the game, particularly the pvp aspect, so hopefully that will happen soon.
pat34lee

Postby Skyclad Observer » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:48 pm

Heya!
A couple of suggestions from my experiences with the game;

Wouldn't it be possible to set up a 'Friends' system, so that it would be easier to get together and play a private match? Earlier today, another player and I were planning to set up a private match, but had no proper way to communicate to set up the match.
Luckily we got together in a random match, after I'd set up a private match and received the number. I then gave him the number, and after the match I tried to enter the private match, but received a notification about the connection having timed out. :\
A 'Friends' system, perhaps with a rudimentary message or chat system and the ability to challenge your friend could be a great way to get around that hurdle.

On a similiar vein, I was thinking that you could, perhaps, set up a chat lobby where you can see who's online and chat with them. Perhaps also the option to challenge people directly from the list of online players. Of course there should be an option to stay hidden, if you want some privacy. :)

My third suggestion is a bit ... peculiar; I was thinking that you could, perhaps, add the opponent's cursor as a visible object, so that you can see what your opponent is doing; this might also allow easier communication and more of a board-gameish feeling, connecting you further with the other player. It could also allow you to play with mind-games and stuff, if you're creative. :ugeek:
Skyclad Observer

Postby Maras » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:07 am

Thank you for your suggestions!

The first two suggestions are planned, but I do not have time to implement it yet (I am focusing on increasing traffic now).

The third one was not planned, and I will think about it. The game surely would not be so static when you wait on opponents move. Question is if opponents would simply stop moving with mouse once they recognize it.

Thank you for your effort, you got +15 coins (combined with bug report)
Manamancers

Google+ | NotSoCasual
Maras
Site Admin

Postby neverendingwonder » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:50 am

This is actually just a question. I wasn't sure where to put it.

So, it's a brand new month and all points have been reset- or at lest mine have been.

Then howcome the top 30 is already full of players with hundreds of points?
neverendingwonder

Postby Maras » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:58 am

Everyone have their event points reseted. The first player currently have 77 points.
Manamancers

Google+ | NotSoCasual
Maras
Site Admin

Postby croconut » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:45 pm

Helloha to everyone! What if those of us who don't use potions could exchange them for coins?

Just a question, or maybe an idea... ;)

With best regards,
croconut
croconut

Postby croconut » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:31 am

Helloha!

Another question - maybe idea: it could be possible to have near the "leave game" button an option like "block chat" or "exclude chat"?

During the game, the option to suspend the chat could prevent the uttering of (unfortunately increasing) offensive expressions.

So far, this... hygiene 8-) is possible only after the game... :)

Best regards from croconut!
croconut

PreviousNext

Return to Manamancers